Here is what happened to summer. Behold, 28 sunshine-yellow little post-it notes!
The more I use social networks, the less I understand them, but they’re pretty much the only way I have to gauge this project’s ongoing popularity. This month’s biggest hit, both on Instagram and Facebook, was the ear plug. This surprised me as I thought it was a pretty basic idea not drawn very well, but what can you do. The pitta bed was a similar experience.
The other side of the coin was the anatomic bomb, which was a pretty good idea, pretty well drawn, and it was pretty well-received too, so what do I know?
After the fold are all the old direct links, for posterity’s sake.
- Cabin pressure
- That’s life
- Tonight I can’t draw tonight”
- Sometimes you’ve just gotta do what’s right
- I’d like to see her in the flesh
- Space Jones
- Standard dog
- Scottish space program
- St. Bernard’s Catholic School
- [No title]
- Cat lips
- Pushchair full of legs
- Panel van
- Anatomic bomb
- Personal watermelons
- Sea-level executives
- Pitta Bed
- Joan of arc welding
- Infinite Alsatian
- Bunny train
- This might just look like a typical Ricky Trickartt flight of fancy, but camel racing is an actual thing, and in some parts of the world, the camels really are jockeyed by tiny robots
- Frank Sriracha