Let May 2015 go down in history as the month a royal peanut was born, David Cameron was re-elected in all his porky glory, and Canning Town was actually condensed into a series of cans.
Looking back across this spread of ridicule, I think my favourite thing was the dog I saw staring at the jambons at the French market a couple of weeks back. It was such a perfect sight – like something out of a cartoon – and my drawing even did the scenario justice.
It was also a month of punctures in my world – I got my first one on my bicycle since I got it in January, helped a stranger fix theirs, and got two on my Vespa. Let’s hope for a bit of respite on that front next month!
How was May for you?
After the fold are all the old direct links, for posterity’s sake.
- Flight simulator
- I thought I was going mad today when I saw a hang gliding cow fly by, then I saw a second one soar past too
- im in ur ports, forcing ur borders
- Industrial zone
- Canal festival
- Canning Town
- Half time show
- I don’t know what to tell you
- French market
- David Cameron spending the weekend assembling his new cabinet
- Black box
- Kitten heels
- Well they didn’t even announce where he came in yesterday’s Kentucky Derby, but Bolo will always be the winner to me
- Congratulations, it’s a peanut!
- Les poissons de mer
- Fish Nets