It’s been a little longer than your typical gregorian month since my last roundup. This is because I went on a deep-south roadtrip in March – when we hit the forests of Arkansas the internets were all gone, and by the time we made it to New Orleans, I was too busy stuffing my face with beignets to send a daily dispatch. Yes, I had a lovely time!
I’ve been having a fun time beyond the roadtrip too – aside from the computer crashes and the start of British political silly season, I’ve been imagining salami tsunamis, astronaut bunnies, pirate dachshunds, and illustrating a story about a cat who was ambushed by cayenne pepper. Cool!
Until next time, oh fair internet!
After the fold are all the old direct links, for posterity’s sake.
- Milking carousel, aka dairy-go-round
- It’s former U.S. Attorney General Janet Reno
- Shake Shack Shit Show
- Jeremy congratulates himself on last night’s job well done
- As opposed to Regular John Silver
- Only you
- Salami tsunami
- Winter people
- Budgie 2015
- I went to New Orleans last week and found an Ignatius hot dog cart
- Wolf Blitzer
- Chicago concierge
- London in the daytime is so black and white
- The bends
- It’s not a Rorschach test, baby – it’s a chopper
- Watching a computer crash is nothing like watching a car crash
- It’s New York mobster Tony Ducks
- Prison break
- On Facebook, nobody believes you’re a horse
- Gym Rats