January hit me like a tonne of bricks this year and it’s been one long month of sulking in Rickmansland. I’m trying to fight it though, and bring a little cheer into the extended world around me through daily illustrations.
It’s always interesting seeing what gets the most attention on the social internet. Oftentimes it’s the ones I’m proudest of that get the least attention, but that’s OK- they make me smile!
This month I particularly like the pasta machine. He came out just about exactly as I had hoped, which was a pleasant surprise!
After the fold are all the old direct links, for posterity’s sake.
- Your new keeper has arrived
- The television industry’s marketing teams give 3D TVs one last shot
- Pasta machine
- Lunar Colander
- The perfect gift for the nihilist in your life
- We got to move these colour TVs
- US beef cuts
- Radio Tache
- Ambition realised
- Office merry-go-round
- Deer in the tub
- To a dog, it doesn’t matter what it’s made of: it’s a tree
- Heavy night
- Erno couldn’t keep out of trouble while we were away
- So long, Austin! Thanks for all the tacos
- Scaling food mountain
- How we do the new