There goes June with its seasonably long days and late nights! While I feel like the rest of my peer group have been out enjoying the weather at assortments of music festivals this month, I have been alternatively enjoying it through the ridiculous nature of local waterfowl and bicycle ownership.
I think the best thing I drew this month was the psycleiatry. It’s pretty stupid, it’s pretty great.
Oh! And a big thing happened this month: I filled up my second ever post-it book! Since upping these notes to one-a-day I filled up this book about three years faster than it took me to fill my first. I am proud, it’s a wonderful catalogue of woeful ideas. Check it out!
After the fold are all the old direct links, for posterity’s sake.
- Pasta dish
- Tuna booster
- Organic sirens
- Safety ducklings
- Diagnosis: bunnies
- Shoddy stitching
- I feel bad whenever I’m reminded that I call Maurice a big sack of shit, but whenever I see him it all makes sense again
- Cradle to grave
- Today I saw a couple out walking a sheep through a park as if it were a stubborn dog
- Dental rentals
- Idea for the 21st Century: Psycleiatry
- Everything must go
- Sorry to trouble you, do you have any pollen?
- Banana bucket
- “Continuing with the theme of naming our operating system after places we love in California, we’re pleased to announce the development of Mac OS X 10.11 ‘Compton Swap-meet’”
- Doesn’t look very comfortable
- Please return to the Gallery Assistant
- Railway sleepers
- Hillarity 2016
- Love is to Paris as a suspicious suitcase is to the TSA
- Bikini hazard
- Bees in transit
- Last night I dreamt all the neighbourhood cats came flooding into my apartment and turned me into a cat too
- The deep end